Analysis of your Wix site's health based on core technical SEO foundations.
Actionable insights with reports tailored to the specific issues within the control of the site manager.
See important issues, such as broken pages, dead-end links or content that doesn't meet Google's best-practice guidelines.
Track progress with an automated crawl every 7 days and status code trends giving a timeline of performance across multiple crawls.
Drive more traffic and improve rankings with a dashboard of actionable insights across key technical SEO metrics. Harness the power of the #1 crawler to identify and fix issues, and realize your website's true potential. Deepcrawl for Wix has been designed specifically to identify issues within the control of a Wix site manager.
- Easy-to-understand dashboard, so you can see where you're performing well and where you might need improvement.
- Weekly automated crawls of your site, to keep on top of progress and know when new changes might impact your organic performance.
- Cloud-based crawling to avoid local resource drain.
- Get detail on the important issues—broken pages, links to dead-ends, content that doesn't meet Google's best-practice guidelines—so you can remedy them through your Wix site dashboard.
- Informative guidance to help you boost your technical SEO knowledge.
- Overview: Status code breakdown and trend, 200 pages, redirects and 4xx not found.
- Content: Long, short and duplicate titles. Missing, long, short and duplicate descriptions. Missing H1's, duplicate body, thin pages and empty pages.
Disponibilité :Cette application est disponible dans le monde entier.