Automatically create sales in your Sage Business Cloud Accounting for orders made on your Wix site, including associated customers, products, taxes and payments
Eliminate human error from manual data entry between your Sage Business and Wix accounts
Our customer champions are happy to get you up and running - Available to chat live in-app or on our website or via email at email@example.com
Integrate your Wix site with your Sage Business Cloud Accounting account using OneSaas and get your site happily talking and sharing sales data
Automate your accounting by connecting your Sage Business Cloud Accounting account to your Wix site. Save hours of manually entering invoices, customers and products from one app to another.
OneSaas gets your business apps happily sharing data with each other. We take care of the hard stuff (accounting accuracy) with data transformations based on 10+ years of domain expertise. Without any technical knowledge, you can connect your apps using OneSaas and set up how they share data from one to another.
When you connect your Wix site with your Sage Business Cloud Accounting account using OneSaas...
you will save hours of manually entering sales data and money!
Sage Accounting by OneSaas allows you to integrate the following workflows:
- Retrieve Wix orders from your Wix Store, Wix Bookings, Wix Hotels or Wix Events
- Retrieve orders depending on their payment status
- Map tax codes from your Wix orders to tax codes in your Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- Create new Items in your Sage Business Cloud Accounting account when products are created in Wix
- Map accounts in your Sage Business Cloud Accounting account for your Wix payments.
Cette application est disponible pour : États-Unis d'Amériqueet